Saturday, December 8, 2007
Huzzah!
So all I really have to say right now is that I'm very happy. Happier than I've been in a long time if ever. Samantha and I are currently amazing. Me and all of my best friends are also on great terms. As far as i know, none of them are mad with each other or at me, and that makes me extremely happy. I hated it earlier this summer. When Payne and Kristin had their whole fight thing. I don't even really know what to call it. their fuses blew. both of them. when they didn't talk to each other anymore it crushed me. they were the two people i could count on the most. and then after that happened, i felt like everything i had ever loved had just blown up into oblivion. I love Payne and Kristin. They mean more to me than they could ever imagine. and it makes me ecstatic that they're good now. You know what else makes me ecstatic? Cherry pie. I just ate a huge piece of it. i love it. it's my favorite kind of pie. Samantha makes me ecstatic too. but that's all i have to say for now. goodbye and goodnight to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment